INTRO TO WORDPRESS
ABOUT THIS CLASS
WordPress is one of the most requested skills in the world. Don’t know how to use WordPress? Now’s the time to learn! It’s a really easy platform that will make your life a lot more lucrative if you can figure out how to use it!
This class gives an overview of what WordPress is and teach you how to build a website worth $1000 using the popular software, WordPress. By the end of the class, you should have everything you need to start building your own customised website and blog.
- Introduction to WordPress
- Difference between WordPress.org and WordPress.com
- Differences between a blog and a website
- Using WordPress as a Content Management System
- Structure of a WordPress Site
- Adding a post, page, links, media and gallery
- Categories and Tags
- Installing and Customizing Theme
- Installing Plugins
- Using Widgets
- Using Menus
- Adding Social Media Icons
- Adding a Contact Form
- Basic Search Engine Optimisation
- Adding a Newsletter using MailChimp
No coding background is required for this class.